Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: #134 and other stuff...

Summer has finally arrived around here. A full week of temps in the 90s sort of makes it official. Now all we need is to get the forests on fire. Lightning storms predicted this weekend, and the end of July is usually pretty busy on that front, so we'll see...
As mentioned yesterday, I'll be up to Kalispell to spend the weekend with Rachel. She's promised beer and pizza (duh), maybe some live music, and probably a trip to the Park. Pictures will be taken all weekend! Ooh, even bigger news! I'm leaving my computer at home! I'll take my iPod Touch to keep up with emails (you didn't think I'd do this cold turkey, did you?), but for the most part, I'm disconnecting. Should be interesting!
I'm contemplating taking a road trip in August. Anyone have any suggestions?

And...here we go!

1. Though you can see it from there, Butte, Montana is not the end of the world.

2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I figure I'm dreaming, because it hasn't rained here in a long, long time.

3. A deep-fried Rocky Mountain oyster tastes so good!

4. Sometimes, putting others first is the best way not to get egg on your face.

5. Asthma is breathtaking, really.

6. Well, maybe there is, but I wouldn't put money on it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to beers, pizza and conversation with Rachel, tomorrow my plans include spending the day with Rachel and Sunday, I want to take the long way home!

Be sure to check out the other FFIers!

No comments: