Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: #132 and other stuff...

It's been a busy couple of days. If you didn't see it earlier on her site, Dana took a side trip over here while on vacation in WA. Wednesday was spent drinking beer at one brewery's tap room, heading out to Howard's Pizza (yummmmy), and back to the Brewhouse for more beer, chips and fries. Next morning (which started at an ungodly hour for her, but a great HNT pic!) we jumped on the "Tour Train"--sort of a hokey tour through town. From there, we headed up to the York Bar for the finest burgers ever made. She's probably going to post pictures of all the food/beer. Lord knows she took enough of them! After York, we had to get back town so I could get to a staff meeting, and she headed back to Washington.

Lots of beer, lots of food, lots of gossip. We might need to make this a yearly ordeal!


Speaking of the staff meeting, alot was accomplished today. It appears that everything is coming along just fine. As I knew it would be.
For the first time in 4 years, I haven't really gotten around to HNTs yet. A small handful of regulars, but definitely not my normal surfing. Hopefully by the weekend.
Long John Silver's is giving away free fish tacos next Tuesday, I believe. Someone have one for me--we don't have one anywhere near here. Ooh! I did just recently find out that there's a Hooters in Missoula! Woohoo!

And...here we go!

1. The last thing I ate was a swiss cheeseburger and onion rings at the York Bar.

2. Toilet paper is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it smells wonderful!

4. M was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are sometimes not even enough.

6. Extra ice cream = extra comfort.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting my laundry done, tomorrow my plans include meeting up with a fellow blogger on her way through the state and Sunday, I want to finish up pre-production details for concert week!

No comments: