Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Busy Week & TMI Tuesday #194

I didn't have the luxury of a three- or four-day weekend, which was fine. I had plenty to occupy my time! There was a street dance/party going on downtown on Friday night. Went for a little bit but really wasn't in a party mood. Glad I went, just to be seen, though! Saturday was a bit more full, with hard core beer drinking at the lake. Lots of people/kids I didn't know, but after a couple of drinks, everyone knows everyone! Slowed down enough to make it into town for the fireworks, which were pretty good, in that this-is-Montana-and-not-NYC sort of way. Sunday was spent working on some symphony stuff, because...
...it's less than two weeks before the big free summer concert. How the heck did that happen?? Anyone who's followed me for the past few years knows that this is the busiest two weeks of my year. And I'm totally not ready for it this year. In fact, I haven't even touched my horn since late March. If I remember back to last year, I seem to remember being caught off-guard too. Though this year I have the added distraction of...
...visitors!! I've got a special visitor coming to town on Wednesday night. We'll drink beer, listen to music, and anything else I can come up with. And for the first time in many ages, I won't be around for HNT Wednesday night. I'll have everything ready for auto-post, but the surfing will have to wait. And my drafting will all have to happen on Tuesday. Then on Friday, I'll make the 50-minute drive down to Butte to meet up with another HNTer traveling through the state. It'll be a short visit, but fun, nonetheless!
And now for your excitement...


1. Where was the first place you ever had sex? - On the living room floor where the young lady was babysitting. It was my first time, but not hers.
2. How often do you lie? - What would you consider a "lie"? Would a dishonest comment be considered a lie? Would a little white lie be considered a lie? I don't think I could come up with a definitive "four times/day" sort of answer. I don't consider myself a liar. It's entirely too difficult at my age to keep that stuff straight. I don't remember any situation in recent memory where I've had to lie to get out of any trouble.
3. If you could only be one, would you rather be smart or good looking? - No question... Smart trumps good looking any day of the week.
4. Have you ever passed out or suffered memory loss from drinking too much? - Not often. I've been known to drive home and not remember the next morning what route I took, but that happens when I'm sober too. And I've fallen asleep before my head hit the pillow. But I don't think I've ever passed out at a party or anything like that since college, and only once or twice back then.
5. Top or bottom? - Bottom.
Bonus: Do you have any catalogs for toys/videos/lingere delivered to your home? - Nope. Though, for some reason, I get emails from Frederick's of Hollywood. Not quite sure how I got on that mailing list.

No comments: