Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TMI Tuesday #171 -Movie Edition


(posted by Vixen)

1. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? - I'm not a big movie fan. I'm more than happy to wait for something to show up on cable. I don't rent movies either. That being said, I'm relatively certain that the last person I went to the movies with was Rachel. Which means, unfortunately, that she dragged me, kicking and screaming, to "Brokeback Mountain". Really? It's been that long?? (hehe...that's what Heath said...) Rachel or Kamey--can you shed any light on this? Certainly there's been something since then....
2. What is your favorite movie theater snack? - I rarely am in the mood to pay such outrageous prices for snacks. I won't buy buttered popcorn, either (I tend to avoid 'messy' foods in public. Ribs, fried chicken, corn on the cob....it's a weird thing about me). However, I'm never going to pass up a giant box of Milk Duds! Lost many a filling eating those in my youth!
3. Have you ever snuck in 'outside' food into a theater? - Does beer count?
4. Have you ever made out in a theater? - Oh, yes. Before it was torn down, our theater (from the golden age) had a balcony, and if the movie was popular enough, then we'd make a beeline up there. Otherwise it was closed, and we'd scramble to get the back row. :-)
5. What is the 'farthest' you have gone in a theater? - I seem to remember slipping a finger or two up the bottom end of some short shorts and finding honey... And I believe my first touch of a girl's nipple happened in the balcony. Never tried the popcorn-bucket-in-my-lap trick, though. Now if we were talking about drive-in theaters, then there's very little that didn't happen.

Bonus (as in optional): What is one of your favorite movie sex scene? - OK, I'm just a softy here... The scene in the Tom Hank's movie "Big" where he and Elizabeth Perkins are standing in the doorway, and he feels her breast for the first time. I love his portrayal of a 12 year old kid in a 30 year old body--for a number of things, but that bit of awe as he's touching his first breast, while she assumes that he's a bit more experienced than that. Either that, or the Ned Beatty scene from "Deliverance". Weeeeeeee!

Be sure to check out the other TMIers!

No comments: