Tuesday, January 20, 2009

TMI Tuesday #170


1. Have you ever dated/married purely for money? - No. I guess I never knew any of the rich kids. Come to think of it, I don't think there's any one around here who would qualify as well-to-do, let alone rich. And lord knows I have no money, so that wasn't ever my strong suit.
2. What is your type? - Breathing..?
3. What is the best sex game you have ever played? - Never bothered with sex games, though I could deal a mean game of strip poker in the day. Ooh...there was the lengthy strip cribbage game on my 26th birthday. That was kind of fun!
4. Have you ever given or received an orgasm from a person whose last name you did not know? - I believe that would be yes and yes.
5. Have you ever masturbated in front of a sexual partner? - No, back in the day, that seemed like a waste of time, energy and particularly resources.

Bonus (as in optional):At what age do you think men and women reach their sexual peak? Do you think you have hit yours yet? - I don't have a clue as to when men do, but I think women definitely hit theirs in their 30s. They hang onto it longer, too. Men are more of a flash in the pan. I think mine sort of bypassed me.

Be sure to let the folks at TMI know you played!

No comments: