Thursday, August 28, 2008

Grooming HNT

I was having a little chat awhile back with someone about the ritual of shaving. How often, how quickly, how haphazardly, etc. It was an eye-opener for me!

Personally, I think it's my least favorite bit of daily hygiene. As such, I put it off many days. And I'm only shaving half a face! There's not a whole lot that will detract me from doing it. Chatting too long before showering and getting to work? Guess I won't shave. Considering going for the full beard look? Guess I won't shave. Hungover and can't trust that I won't leave myself a bloody mess? Guess I won't shave.

Feel free to click on the pictures to get a close-up (warning--there's hairs in places you don't want to be seeing hairs), or to see the results of what happened this morning...


Andie: I'm going to go. I'm not sad about it. I'm not hurt. I mean, you know, I am hurt, a little bit. But I know if I don't do it I'll just feel a lot worse. I'm just going to go in. I'll walk in, walk out, and come home. I just want to let them know that they didn't break me.


This movie quote should help you figure out this week's Mystery Guest! She'll be revealed Thursday afternoon, but drop her a line if you think you know who it is!



This shouldn't have been too hard. The quote is from "Pretty In Pink", which means the MG must be Coy Pink! Stop by and see who got to be her guest this week!

"...the Other HNT" has its regular share of extra-nekkidness, and as always, is NSFW. (For those who don't know what NSFW means, it's Not Safe For Work. End of public service announcement.)
I need an opinion from those of you from the south who drink sweet tea. Being a hick from the north, I've never had it. Until I stopped at McDonalds to try their new Sweet Tea today. Please tell me that it's a bad hoax on their part.

No comments: