Saturday, May 10, 2008

Busy Weekend!

Lots going on this weekend. Good thing I have a newly-repaired car to do it all!!

First up will be my oldest niece's college graduation. This is the one I bragged about being the 4.0 GPA student in high school and the MT Gatorade Player of the Year in soccer. The one that boarded a plane in Belize with a machete in her carry-on bag. And made it through customs in Atlanta!! The one that helped the Carroll College soccer team make it to the national tournament in Florida that I almost went down for. She's the first of the grandchildren to graduate from college, so Mom & Dad are pretty proud too. The whole family will gather for commencement, sitting in the same seats we did to watch her graduate from high school!

Evening finds us doing a celebratory dinner at the new clubhouse at the country club. I haven't been given the tour (her dad, BIL1, is the golf pro and general mgr.), but I think this is the first official weekend open. From what I've heard, it's big and cost a small fortune (in Montana dollars), and quite impressive. Can't wait!

A possible rendezvous with Rachel, who's back in town for the weekend, later in the evening.

Tomorrow, it's a Mother's Day brunch with the whole family again, back out at the country club. I'm not sure if there's a BBQ planned for dinner. We might be sick of each other...

Woven amongst the free time will be alot of work on the HNT project I've got in the works for the anniversary. It's alot of time-consuming work, but it's going to be well worth it!
THEME ALERT!! - As everyone should know, we'll be celebrating HNT's 3rd anniversary this week. How do you get to celebrate? With the theme, of course! Which is "Three". Interpret that any way that fits. Don't ask me for ideas--I don't even have one for myself yet!
We've all had one at some point in our lives. Most of us still do. Some of us are ones ourselves. Some of us have sadly had to let ours go. What am I talking about? Mothers, of course!! Be sure to hug your mom if you can and tell you that you love her! To my mom, your moms, and those of you who ARE moms -- HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! Hope you have a day of relaxation, appreciation, and hot monkey sex! Well, not my mom. Or some of your moms. Maybe I shouldn't have said that part...

(You wouldn't believe what images come up if you do a google image search for "mom"!)

No comments: