Friday, May 30, 2008

Now THIS pisses me off...

I don't generally pass on things I get from email, but once in awhile, something just needs to be posted. I received an email yesterday just screamed for me to pass on to you. It seems that there's a way to get a picture of your current driver's license. Regardless of what state. That seems incredibly wrong to me. Of course, I was skeptical, so I had to try it. And there it was. I don't know if this is part of the Patriot Act, or Homeland Security, or if this is something that's been available for years. Not only can I see mine, but if I know enough information about YOU, I can get yours, too. And I'll admit that, yes, I tried a couple of you. And yes, it worked.

I know there's bound to be skeptics, but give it a try. The person I received the email from said that everyone that he's talked to has found theirs as well. I hope this stirs the same feelings in you as it did me...

No comments: