Thursday, February 15, 2007

Love Is In the Air HNT

OK--I promise not to get morbidly gaga over things in the future. Today just seemed like a good day to do it! Thanks for all of your kind comments to the both of us. We're excited about what the future may bring!

I know she likes chocolate, but I didn't actually get any to her today. I figure it'll make a better impression when she least expects it. And even though I said there wasn't a theme today, it doesn't mean that anything VDay related was off limits! So here's the Valentine box of chocolate that I didn't get her. It's heart-shaped. Really! Hope you all had at least a tolerable Valentine's Day!

Thanks to Crimson for doing the Photoshop work for me. I have no skillz!

Some people live in parts of the country where it's cold and windy and snowy. Others live in a parts of the country where it's essential to have a full body tan year-round. That would include this week's Mystery Guest. She's witty, intelligent and peace-loving, but knows how to use a pistol, and will! She's also a bit of a techno/gadget geek, and has just recently dropped some serious coin for a new toy! I'll be revealing her Thursday, but if you know who it is, feel free to stop by and say hi! And tell her to be sure to turn over so she doesn't get burned!
Oops! My bad! This week's MG is DRM2B! You can check out her HNTs there. There might even be a surprise! Be sure to stop by and say hi!
"...the Other HNT" has some new participants, and is, of course, NSFW. Be sure to check things out!

No comments: