Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blizzardy HNT

If you're lucky, you can still hurry in to your nearest Dairy Queen and pick yourself up that decadent ice creamy delight known as the Thin Mint Blizzard. I have always been a fan of the Blizzard, and I've written many words about the nirvana known as the Thin Mint. When DQ announced their Blizzard of the Month for July, it was almost too much to hope for! But alas, all good things must come to an end, and Thursday will be the last opportunity to grab one of these. Until next summer (hopefully!).

I heard through the grapevine that another HNTer was going to be featuring the Thin Mint Blizzard this week, and I, always in need of inspiration, and not above plagiarism, figured I should follow suit. And why not? The temperatures around here have been in the mid-90s, there's a hot wind that's blowing through, and we haven't had a good rain around here since the night of the 4th. So I stopped by after work and bought myself one of these sinful concoctions. Probably my last one for the year. I got home, sat on the floor in front of the fan, and turned on the TV. I started making my way through this tasty goodness, but those long red spoons just don't allow for a good-sized bite. And by this time, it had melted some, so I did what any ice cream lover would do. Sure it was a little messy, and I found myself with a bit of an ice cream headache because I sort of overdid it, but it was worth it! I'm eagerly looking forward to next summer already, for the return of the Thin Mint Blizzard!


A definition: sweet and then bitter or bitter and then sweet, perhaps sweet with a bitter after taste; hence pleasant but painful.


Seen: a variety of knickers, many freckles, occasionally a nipple and once, briefly, her mouth and a lock of hair .. but never a whole picture.

A final wave goodbye, and a huge thank you for all the encouraging, the cheerful, and the downright lewd comments over the last 15 months.



The MG was Bittersweet, who wanted to make one final nipple salute. Bittersweet Me Blog has been closed permanently, for personal reasons. Those of you who read her stories will understand that the situation was complicated, and it has become necessary that those many and detailed histories become something read once, and now forgotten.

Although the blog is gone, the blogger remains .. and will continue to enjoy all your nekkid glory while considering new possibilities, a new life, and inevitably more smut and freckles.
A nice mix of this 'n that over at "...the Other HNT". Be sure to check out your fellow HNTers, and leave a comment! As usual--NSFW.
Lecram left me an email about an interview with a fellow HNTer in the Fresno Bee! Well, The Beehive, which is the bloggy part of the Bee. Joy, of Joy Unconfined talks about blogging, what she blogs about, and answers some questions. Including one wanting to know what the heck "HNT" was all about! Stop by and check her out if you're not familiar with her. Or, even if you are! And be sure to wish her a belated Happy Birthday, which was Tuesday!
I may or may not be around much through Sunday. I embark on a long-awaited road trip Friday morning. I seem to be leaving at the right time--gas prices have been falling around here (it's an abomination that I'm excited that I'll be paying less than $4/gal. on this trip...). I'll probably post Friday night, but it's going to be a bit harder to do the rest of the weekend. I believe that I've got a beer-drinking quota to fill, so we'll see! Lots of pictures, to be sure, and probably a surprise or two!

No comments: