Tuesday, January 15, 2008

An Observation. Or Two.

Having no computer access sucks.

As mentioned Thursday, my power cord to the Powerbook shorted out. A new one is on its way, currently floating somewhere in FedEx hell. I got the email from Mom on Monday that she needed hers back, so since yesterday afternoon, I've relied on battery power. Fortunately, I had a rehearsal last night and got home late, so I didn't have alot of time to surf. And knowing that the battery wouldn't last as long as I'd like, I tried to ration my time. Check in on only my "must-see" sites, as well as my emails. And maybe a quick late night chat or two. And then I'd turn it off so that I could do the same thing in the morning.

Forty-five minutes. That's how long my battery lasted. I had expected a minimum of twice that.

On the plus side--I was in bed before midnight last night, and got an awful lot accomplished this morning before leaving for work!

I hope Mom lets me borrow hers again tonight...

No comments: