Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stuff, No TMI, and a Tag

It's 31° and there's snow on the ground. This is getting old...
Some of you have asked about Dad. He's doing as well as can be expected. Cranky at the requirement to be homebound, but other than that, pretty good. Even the Twizzler thingy is clearing up!
Did absolutely nothing this weekend, other than two loads of laundry. After the week/weekend spent with the opera, this was a good thing!
The TMI questions this week seemed a bit lame (sorry, anonymous question writer), and would have elicited nothing more than one word answers from me, so I'm opting to post a tag I've been holding on to since last month. The lovely Lil Bit tagged me with this one.
The rules:
1. Just state what kind of sports car will you buy if you have a ton of money at the moment.
Short and sweet. Gotta like that!

There's no question in my mind as to what that car would be. A red Ferrari. From the earliest days when I started to appreciate different models of cars, I somehow/somewhere saw one in person. I was immediately hooked. It was a running joke of sorts as I was growing up. "What do you want for your birthday?" "A red Ferrari." I even got a Hot Wheels one when I was a kid! The vehicle picture has a MSRP in the $200,000 range, depending upon options. This would definitely be my first choice.

However, as Lil Bit did, I couldn't simply stop with one car, especially if I have a ton of money, so I include the following...

The Oscar Mayer Weinermobile! I think the current model with the big windows is much more fashionable than the older models.

I originally thought about a Shriners clown car, but these little ones would be a kick in the ass!



The Partridge Family bus. Gotta have it! Even better if Susan Dey (young Susan Dey) came with it!

A Hummer limousine. This might very well be the one that my siblings and I rode in when in Vegas. The only thing missing was a swimming pool!


The 1969 Ford Mustang. I actually DID own this one. My very first car. Given to me by my grandmother after she owned it for 7 years! It was in pristine condition when I got it. I ran it into the ground. Ah, youth...

No comments: