Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Bullets

Back to my bullets...
  • Dad is tired, but cranky, so he's on the mend. I've got gross TMI stuff to tell, but it will have to wait. Bad news--he's home-bound for at least 4 weeks, except for doctor appointments. Good news--he's off to Billings in a week to re-zap his pacemaker!
  • Spent Sunday watching the Masters with the rest of the family. I'm not a Tiger fan, nor a Phil fan, so I enjoyed the way they both pissed it away towards the end. Going into the final round, I was rooting for Angel. Not a great bit of playing on anyone's part, but I'm glad he came through in the end!
  • Passed on Passion of the Christ and both versions of Jesus Christ Superstar, and opted for The Ten Commandments. They just don't make them like they used to!
  • I sucked down a Diet Coke w/Lime on the way to brunch Sunday morning, after going without it for 40 days. My, that's foul tasting stuff! I figure I'll be used to it again by Tuesday!
  • New Burger King commercial parody on "Baby's Got Back"--jury's out on this one still.
  • I'm up at the asscrack of dawn Monday morning to start loading sets, props and furniture for next weekend's opera. Not really part of my duties, but it appears that there's been a little lack of communication, so who's always available to fill in?? Yeah... Monday will be the worst of it, putting in a full 16-hr. day (including my regular job, too). Surfing will be sporadic, I'm afraid.
  • Don't forget--Leonardo DaVinci's birthday is Wednesday!

No comments: