Saturday, April 18, 2009

List of 8s

Lots of busy stuff over the next couple of days, so when I got this tag from M, I did a quick little Snoopy dance! Seriously! It keeps me from having to come up with something original!

Here's the rules--mention the person that tagged you (did that). Complete the lists of 8's (see below). Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends (usually don't do this, but I will!). Go tell them you tagged them (if I have time)!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
  1. End of the symphony season (this weekend!).
  2. Big-name concert next month (more on this later!).
  3. Non-cloudy, warmer days (Monday!).
  4. Blogger visits this summer (got a couple probables, and a possible OsTour!).
  5. Beers and keno with my two friends from high school (hopefully a couple of times this summer!).
  6. Dad's eventual recovery from his recent surgeries (hates being cooped up in the house!).
  7. Kokanee and Howard's Pizza with Rachel (hopefully on a 'regular' basis!).
  8. My next paycheck (keep those coming!).
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
  1. Surfed HNTs.
  2. Chatted with M.
  3. Almost fell asleep to Mozart.
  4. Pulled a groin muscle (insert your own joke, but it hurts like hell...).
  5. Deposited money in the bank.
  6. Ate half a sleeve of Thin Mints!
  7. Ate ibuprofen like they were M&Ms.
  8. Ordered 2 Domino's pizzas (set for the weekend!).
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
  1. Win the lottery, without really playing the lottery.
  2. Lose weight and get in shape, without really working at it.
  3. Convince certain people in my life to see themselves the way that I do.
  4. Zap certain people out of HNT, or blogging in general.
  5. Jump on the OsTourBus on my whim and do it up right!
  6. Play the piano at the level I could be at if I were forced to take lessons as a kid.
  7. Play catch with my son, and teach him to play golf, poker and piano.
  8. Understand all the words to "Louie, Louie".
8 Shows I Watch:
  1. N.C.I.S.
  2. Dirty Jobs
  3. House
  4. Blue Collar Comedy Tour
  5. NFL Football
  6. Iron Chef
  7. The Weather Channel
  8. Austin City Limits
8 People I Tag:
  1. Amber
  2. Amy
  3. Autumn
  4. Biscuit
  5. Ella
  6. Moose
  7. Q
  8. Tish

No comments: