Thursday, March 15, 2007

S & BJ Day HNT

As you may or may not be aware, Wednesday, March 14th was Steak & BJ Day! As with any true holiday, there's some disagreement whether it's actually the 14th, or on the 20th. But there's no reason to put it off. Now is as good as next week!

In the spirit of the holiday, and wanting to celebrate it to the fullest, I offer myself, with the only half of the celebration I anticipate getting... Juicy, medium rare, and washed down with an ice cold beer (not pictured). Happy S & BJ Day! Hope you celebrated too!


It is with great pleasure to bring back one of my favorite HNTers out of retirement to be this week's Mystery Guest. As with the past few MGs, this one has been seen on occasion over on the anonymous site. What you might remember about her is that she was an avid horse lover, had (has) a husband who, on an occasion or two, was part of her HNTs, and that she shocked the blogging world one day by something that she did. Sort of took her by surprise too! I'm happy to report that she has a new blog (quite different from her previous one!), she still checks up on alot of you, and is still insanely happily married! She's not going to let me reveal her, but if you were to ask me, I might be persuaded to tell you if you're right (with her permission, of course!).
"...the Other HNT" is a little low on numbers, but that's OK. Be sure to stop by and check out your fellow HNTers! And to be on the safe side--NSFW!
Happy Ides of March!

No comments: