Thursday, March 29, 2007

Goodbye Farrah HNT

I am a teen product of the 70s. Disco music, polyester suits, black light posters, mood rings--the list goes on and on. Long hair (but perfect long hair--not the 60s hippie stuff), strawberry incense (the people I hung around with liked the smell--didn't realize the other "uses" for it), and Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill (screw-top caps are so much easier and sensible than corks!). And just like every red-blooded teenage boy, I had the famous Farrah Fawcett poster hanging in my room, easily in sight from my bed. Many an afternoon or evening was spent "staring" at that poster. We've all heard that old wive's tale about going blind? It didn't happen to me with the Farrah poster. Instead, I somehow got "Farrah Flip". Anytime I've let my hair grow long, the "Flip" appears. See it there? Both sides of my head. Without fail.

Well, today I took care of the "Flip". And the "Windblown" look. It's all gone, for now. It's about time!

If you're gutsy, click on the picture to see what HNT was going to be this week. I don't know what's up with the leg. In any case, it ain't pretty...
I'm very happy to welcome this week's Mystery Guest. She's been wanting to do this for a long time, and she finally took the leap. In my opinion, she'a a natural! As you can see, she's proud to be here! She's a longtime HNTer, and has started a couple of popular memes of her own. She's going to reveal herself on Thursday afternoon, but she'd like to hear from you ahead of time if you know who she is!
Another MG who shouldn't have been too hard to figure out! The Patron bottle should have been the big clue! This week's MG is MG (see what I mean about being a "natural"?)! Stop by and say hi!
"...the Other HNT" has a few good, but NSFW submissions. Big news--we'll be celebrating a full year of anonymous HNTs next week! I'll be mentioning it again, but I'd like to see next week be the best one so far! Hope you'll all join in!
Two weeks!!

No comments: