Thursday, March 10, 2005

Favorites

Gearing up for another round of rehearsals for a symphony concert next weekend, along with all the personnel hassles that come along with it, so I don't want to rack my brain for something witty. That takes work, ya know!

Stole this from another blog. Seems harmless enough, and I don't have to think too hard. Feel free to steal it!
FAVORITE COLOR: Blue.
FAVORITE FOOD: Steak.
FAVORITE RELATIVE: My sister Tori. Or Mom & Dad. It's a toss-up.
FAVORITE PLACE: Augusta National Golf Club. Never been there, but I'm guessing it's what Heaven looks like. Or Lake Coeur d'Alene, ID.
FAVORITE BOOK: I don't read, so I'd have to go with the Bible.
FAVORITE MOVIE: Fantasia.
FAVORITE NAMES: Cathryn, Michelle.
FAVORITE SMELL: Lilac or roses.
FAVORITE BAND: Alison Krauss & Union Station.
FAVORITE MUSICIAN (ROCK): Keith Emerson.
FAVORITE MUSICIAN (OTHER): Buddy Rich or Diana Krall.
FAVORITE DOG: Skosh (family pet in the 80s).
FAVORITE BEER: Kokanee, Alaskan Winter Ale, Killian's.
FAVORITE THING ABOUT ME: Relatively friendly personality.
FAVORITE CITIES: Seattle, Portland, Coeur d'Alene, ID.
FAVORITE ACTRESS: Annette Benning
FAVORITE PASTIME: Music.
FAVORITE PIERCING: One that a friend has that I have never seen, I will probably never see, but I know exists.
FAVORITE SPORT: Golf.
FAVORITE GRADE: Every year of grad school.
FAVORITE STATE: Other than Montana, northern Idaho.
FAVORITE CAR: Ferrari, red.
FAVORITE TV SHOW: Currently, Law & Order SVU.
FAVORITE SEASON: Spring.
I'D RATHER BE: a back-up musician for Jimmy Buffett.

Hell. That was harder than I thought! Now steal it and impress us!

No comments: