Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TMI Tuesday #188 - Rambling Edition


1. Before the industrial revolution, most people never traveled more than 30 miles from their home. How far from your birth place do you now live? - This is sort of embarrassing...three blocks.

2. What is the farthest distance from home you have you have ever had sex or an orgasm? What is there farthest distance you have traveled from your home to have a sexual encounter? - About 1900 miles. Don't know that I've ever traveled specifically for sex, though. If it happened, great!

3. How many states (or Canadian provences or your country's geopolitical division) and counties have you had sex and/or an orgasms in? - Six?

4. Have you ever had sex in a vehicle? While the vehicle was moving? - Yes. No.

5. Do you have any travel related fantasy? If so, share, please. - Afraid not...

Bonus: On holidays that honor our military do you tend to remember those currently serving or veterans of military service? - Sad to say, no. I've posted about this before. Any relatives that ever served in the military were cousins or uncles three or four times removed or something like that. Dad was in the Navy, but in between any conflicts, so he's not considered a combat veteran. Honestly, I'm not sure what he did during his service. Memorial Day and Veteran's Day observances have never been ingrained in my family's culture while growing up, and it's been sort of ignored in my life. Not to say that I don't appreciate all that those in the military have done for me and my way of life. I just haven't really done anything special. I'll go sit in the corner now and feel bad, thank you....

Check out the other TMIers!

No comments: