Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TMI Tuesday #186


1. Which traits from your parents do you see in yourself? - From my mom, I think it's probably being the voice of reason. Or the voice of looking at all possibilities. From my dad, it's wanting to be the protector, whether or not I can actually do anything to be so.
2. Which traits from you/your partner do you see in your children (if you don't have kids, which would you like to see)? - Probably the most desired (by me) would be an interest and passion for music. And a healthy dose of common sense.
3. How did you get the birds-and-bees talk? - Ummm...I think I'm still waiting for it. Mom handed me a book and told me to read it when I was maybe in 5th grade. But no sitting down and answering questions. Dad's never had the talk, but did tell me to "be careful" when I told him that the gf du jour and I were spending the night up at the cabin.
4. What was your favorite childhood book? - "My Friend Flicka" was a biggie. Actually, any book about horses. "Misty of Chincoteague", "Stormy, Misty's Foal", and "National Velvet" come to mind too. I also remember a large picture book by Pearl Buck, and lots of space books, too.
5. What is your favorite piece of erotic literature? - Don't have such a thing.

Bonus: What is the one thing you wish you could go back and tell yourself as a child? - Well, since I'm not the type to limit myself here... Exercise, learn to manage money, take a few chances, and agree to the damned piano lessons!
Double Bonus: If your life were a book or movie, what would the title be? - Views From the Back Row! Duh...

Go check out the rest of the TMIers!

No comments: