Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Day After HNT

It started at O'Toole's at 8:00 in the morning. I told myself I'd limit things to 2 green beers and one shot of whiskey (Jameson's). After all, I had to go to work later on, and then go to a symphony sectional rehearsal (I'll go to work a little lit, but not rehearsal!). Well, the two beers and a shot took me up to about 8:15. I ended up leaving the bar shortly after 10:00. You can do the interpolation as to about how much I consumed.

I'm happy to say that I made it through work, some bloggy stuff, and the rehearsal. The green beer does a number on one's digestive system, I can tell you that. All the way up to my eyeballs! Not sure who gave me the beads. I don't think I did the Mardi Gras thing to get them though. But one never knows...





"For every wound, a balm.
For every sorrow, cheer.
For every storm, a calm.
For every thirst, a beer."
~Author Unknown


This lovely lass is all for sharing everything, except her identity. Instead, enjoy a Guinness!



Some newer "faces" over at "...the Other HNT" this week. Still NSFW, but take a chance and visit your HNT friends over there!
Sort of a lame HNT this week because of the immense amount of work I'm doing right now. Feeling much better about my personal playing, but the rest of the orchestra makes the trombones nervous, and I won't even get into the stage set-up nightmare. I'll be scarce until Sunday. Have a great weekend! I leave you with the second part of the "Symphonic Dances" (my favorite part of the piece!).

No comments: