Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We'll see what happens...

I've made mention on numerous occasions about my two HS classmates that I get together with about 4-5 times a year, usually to celebrate a birthday, or to just have a few drinks and play keno. Well, the oldest one's bday is Wednesday, so we're going to get together tonight (schedules, you know). It will be the first time since the end of August that I'll drink a beer (if you can call Miller Lite a beer...). Perhaps Michelob Ultra. In any case, I'm a little nervous, but it will be interesting to see what it does to my glucose level. Don't worry--I'm limiting myself to two beers. That's what "they" say I can drink. And the girls will certainly make sure I don't go over that. This is one of those "changes" that I have to make. Is it possible to nurse 2 beers over a three-hour time span???

I bought tickets to something online for something over in Missoula at the end of January. I probably wouldn't have bought them, but they are front row seats. Yes, my ticket mojo is back! I'll tell more later, but right now, I need to find a date. Moose...this is one you'd want to go to...

I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday. I'm curious to see what the doctor thinks of my current condition. And I need refills on my blood pressure and cholesterol meds...





Go vote for Trojan.

No comments: