Monday, November 12, 2007

The people have voted...

OK, I got responses from 30 of you, and 80% said to continue on with the HNT Mystery Guest, and 13.3% chose "Pick me, pick me"! So basically, 93.3% voted positively on this issue. It shall continue!

HOWEVER--I need help here! A review of the "rules" is needed...
  • Anyone who submits something to be the MG will get posted.
  • If I have more than one submission during the week, then I will draw a name out of a hat (seriously!). So you might have to wait for a bit to be posted.
  • I try to contact the week's MG on Monday to go over details (or to let them back out).
  • To keep with the concept of mystery, your MG picture should give us a hint of who you are, without showing so much that there's no question. You have the option of whether you want to be revealed on Thursday afternoon or not.
  • If you want to carry a "theme" between your MG pic and your own HNT, feel free! But not necessary.
  • On rare occasions, I've been known to squeeze a special MG in to celebrate special events or birthdays or whathaveyou. Not often, though.
  • This isn't the sort of thing that should compete with "...the Other HNT". The MG picture really shouldn't be NSFW.
I currently do not have anyone lined up for this week. I'll post the first one to submit something. If I get more this week, you'll go into the "hat" for future weeks.

No comments: