Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ugh...I've got nothing...

Spent most of the day looking for some keys I 'lost' on Monday. The frustrating part is that I know exactly when I last used them (Monday afternoon), and I was only in my car, my apt., and the equipment truck between the time I used them and when I realized they were missing. Not a major thing, but I'll have to replace a padlock, and ask someone for a key to a church closet where we store some equipment. And you know I'll find them after all is said and done...

Got home very late after rehearsal Monday night. Had rehearsal in a different venue, which means I had to supply everything for the rehearsal. Chairs, stands, percussion...the whole nine yards. Which also meant loading it all back up in the truck afterwards (good news--the truck is running fine right now. woohoo!). By the time I got home (late), I checked emails and went to bed. Took a look at TMI, but I couldn't come up with any sort of answers--too much thinking required.

And now you get this lame post. The good news is that I took my HNT over the weekend (and did something for the very first time in my life!). But the focus of what my motivation was has changed, and the post will follow a different tangent. That happens at times...

No comments: