Tuesday, February 17, 2009

OsShirt and TMI Tuesday #174

Did a little work on the OsShirt site. I'm about 18 months behind, but hope to get caught up soon. If you haven't read any of the posts, start from the bottom and work your way up! I've got everyone taken care of, right up to the mysterious disappearance of the original OsShirt. Enjoy!

1. What is your favorite charity? - Do you you give your time or just money to that charity? I send money to the American Cancer Society (primarily due to Boobiethon). If you're talking about non-profits, as opposed to charities, then most of my time and money go to the symphony. Some goes to alumni associations (hard to think of them as non-profits, though...).
2. Describe your bed. What side do you sleep on? - Full-size, nothing fancy bed. Same headboard as from junior high (no, I haven't only had that one. just the one I'm using right now). I sleep somewhere between center and the right side, generally on my right side.
3. How important is a partners kissing ability? - I have always seemed to adapt to whatever kissing situation comes up, so I guess I'd say their ability isn't all that important. Now I have to go back and re-evaluate...
4. Have you ever "taken advantage" of a person under the influence of alcohol? Have you ever been "taken advantage" of while under the influence of alcohol? - I've never done that, I'm proud to say, though I've had ample opportunity. Same with being under the influence of prescription drugs...I was a good boy. I don't believe I've been taken advantage of (other than making me pay for all the drinks or food, or leaving a 50% tip in a restaurant...).
5. Ever tried to replay the famous scene from From Here to Eternity? How was it? - Never tried to do it on purpose, but it's happened once or twice. Turned out more like the end of Summer School (Mark Harmon and Kirstie Alley rolling around with the dog trying to get in on the action).

Bonus (as in optional): What kind of birth control do you use? - Celibacy seems to be working pretty good right now.

Be sure to check out the other TMIers!

No comments: