Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TMI Tuesday #173 (and some other stuff)

Not much going on to write about lately. Did absolutely nothing over the weekend, which was nice. Still having above average temperatures, so I'm not complaining there!
Ooh! I baked cookies on Sunday. I haven't done that in longer than I can remember! Nothing like warm cookies from the oven!
The thing I was waiting for in the mail last week finally showed. Woohoo! I love it when a plan comes together!
Gas prices have gone up by a quarter in the past week. I think we bottomed out at $1.42, and are up to $1.68 now. Funny how we can complain about that, yet six months ago we were happy to find it at $3.50!
Really wish I was more exciting this week...
OH! Using a new Haloscan template! Not what I really want, but I think it'll work easier for you. It appears that you still have to type in your URL. Still a pain in the butt, but at least you won't be making the ridiculous typos from typing blind!

1. What do you think is the un-sexiest part of the body? - If we're talking the male body, then it's (I'm sorry, ladies), the penis. It is the goofiest, dorkiest looking part of the male body, regardless of its state. Another proof that God has a sense of humor. As for the female body, I don't think there's a single part that I'd consider "unsexy". Honestly. Perhaps elbow skin is less sexy than other parts, but that's only if pressured to find something.
2. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about? - Over. Period. End of discussion.
3. Have you ever called in sick to stay in bed with a sexual partner? - Never. Though I have been late to work due to similar circumstances.
4. Did your parents have a "birds & bees" talk with you? If so, at what age? - Mom had some sort of "talk" with me, probably when I was 11 or 12. I think there was a book involved, and she pointed at my crotch once. No naming of parts, or discussion of how some parts interacted with others. Sex ed in the Catholic school didn't do a very good job of that either. Dad, on the other hand, avoided the subject completely until I was 21, and I informed him that the 'girl du jour' and I were going to spend the night up at the cabin. He looked at me and said, "Be careful". And he wasn't talking about the bears...
5. What is one thing a someone could do to you to rock your world? - If it's a gift, I'm much more happy with something from the heart than I am with something glitzy and expensive. But I also love getting flowers. Hasn't happened too often. If we're talking about non-material things...ooh, I just read the question again. "To" me, not "for" me... Give me a good foot rub, and I'm yours forever!

Bonus (as in optional): What does sex mean to you? - Sorry. Wimping out on this one.

Be sure to check out the others at TMI!

No comments: