Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Stuff

Had to start the morning with a staff meeting for the symphony at the Civic Center. I generally don't mind them, as we usually DO accomplish some things! But this morning sort of ran on a bit too long, and too much "discussion". I wasn't mad or upset, but there was just a feeling that I didn't want to be there anymore. When it was finally over, and I was trying to avoid the headache that was wanting to come to the front, I saw this little guy outside the window of the hallway. Four of his siblings/cousins and a chaperone were quietly munching on the foliage along the building. He and I stared at each other for about a minute before I thought to pull out the cell phone. It was obvious he could see me through the window, as he would follow me as I moved from side to side. Shortly after these pics, he wandered down the bushes. And I left for work. I have to admit--the rest of my day was pretty good!


You may have already seen this on another site or two. Tess, over at Urban Gypsy, wrote the following:
About a month ago a little bulb went off in my head. A blogger calendar, thought I. A SEX blogger calendar. A NYC SEX BLOGGER CALENDAR! To benefit a good cause? Yes! Enter Sex Work Awareness, which will receive all profits made from this idea that birthed a calendar.

You can purchase the calendar at their site, New York City Sex Bloggers 2009 Calendar. You can even (for an extra charge) sponsor a day! Details are on the site. Give it some thought!
It was brought to my attention that the 7th Annual Blogger Boobie-Thon starts up in 11 days. You'll hear more about it here, but if you're interested in showing your boobies for a worthy cause (fight against breast cancer), check it out and submit a picture or two!
I really like the weather these days. Cool (cold) nights, and sunny, warm days. We're still on track to get a few days in the upper 70s, and maybe even up to 80. It may be fall, but it's the best time to be in this part of the country!
Law & Order: Criminal Intent. With new cast member Jeff Goldblum. This should be great!

No comments: