- Lots of storms in the south. Nasty tornadoes. Hope none of you were directly affected!
- An incredibly wet snow storm here in town on Friday night. With wind. Felt like being pelted with cold spit balls! A few inches on the ground the next morning, with absolutely NO plowing. All gone by noon.
- There apparently was some sort of wedding. (Just a note--the new princess is mighty attractive, but doesn't hold a candle to her sister!)
- Bin Laden was killed. About time. Wolf Blitzer is still the worst news anchor on TV.
- Obama was apparently born in Hawaii. Whew!
Sunday, May 01, 2011
So what's been going on...?
It's Sunday night. I'm home before 11:00PM for the first time since Tuesday night. Needless to say, coming home at that hour has prohibited me from watching much news, nor fed my desire to do any sort of web surfing in that time. So I'm trying to catch up a little tonight (sorry--still lots of HNTs I've not seen yet...). Look at what I've missed!
Posted by Osbasso at 5/01/2011 09:17:00 PM