- Saturday was a long day. Up early to load the equipment truck, unload it, set up for symphony rehearsal, rehearse, lunch, rehearse, tear down rehearsal, load equipment truck, unload it, show up late for family BBQ (which turned out not to really be a bbq, but it was nice to see everyone in the family!).
- Home in time to watch my Griz lose their first regular season game in years. That sucked.
- Sunday was spent watching NFL. It's going to be an interesting season!
- Remember my story about the Delta ticket voucher? Many of you insisted that I write to Delta about it. Couldn't hurt, could it? So I did. Still haven't heard back from them. However... I ran into a friend about a week ago who happens to be...a Delta ticket agent! I stopped by to see her this morning, and guess who now is in possession of a $400 ticket voucher?!? I've got some ideas, but will entertain suggestions!
- Mom's sister was in town this weekend, and used Mom's computer to show her grandkid's pictures from their Facebook pages. Guess who's now looking at getting her own FB page...
- Stayed up late Sat. night and watched a couple of 9/11 specials on the History Channel. Still brings a tear to my eye.
- Then as I was about to hit the sack, I ran across Comedy Central, and they were running an uncensored Richard Pryor concert. Later in his career. Post-self-immolation. And one I hadn't seen before. I had forgotten how wonderful he was as a comedian. Needless to say, I didn't get to bed terribly early.
- Monday Night Football. Double-header. Does it get any better??
Monday, September 13, 2010
Stuff, once again...
Posted by Osbasso at 9/13/2010 06:27:00 PM