- Gig on Friday went very well. A good crowd, but not quite as big as we had hoped for, but still packed the place. A couple of unanticipated 'happenings' in the performance that never even cropped up during rehearsals. Being the consummate professional musicians as we are....we faked it. But landed on our feet every time!
- Spent the weekend writing for the other band, with our wedding gig coming up on Saturday. It's nice to get out of a 'soul' mentality, and back to rock and country. Still, it's been non-stop writing, and many of you have noticed my absense. Nice to be missed!
- Cold and rainy here all weekend, which was a great motivation to stay inside and work on it. Interesting how the hottest and coldest days of the summer have happened during the span of less than a week!
- Football starts this weekend. I'm woefully unprepared to face that, though I don't think it'll take much more than one weekend to get back into the swing of things. I'll again put the table in my sidebar on how my three favorite teams fared each week. For those who don't remember, all three of them advanced to the championship game of their respective levels, and all three were beaten. Hoping for better this season!
- Nothing else new or exciting to share. Hope your lives are a tad more fulfilling than mine at the moment!
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Checking in again...
Yes, I'm still around.
Posted by Osbasso at 8/31/2010 12:01:00 PM