- Wonderful weather all weekend--mid-80s for the concert, with a perfect hint of a breeze, and not a cloud in the sky.
- Which means a healthy sunburn for me, particularly my nose (as always), but in a new twist...my nearly bald head. A sunburned scalp is a very interesting sensation!
- Every joint in my body below my hips is in pain. I'm getting old...
- No glitches all weekend!
- Blood was drawn on a couple of places on my body, and I should be sporting a pretty good looking bruise or two within a day or two.
- Musically, it was probably one of our best summer concerts ever!
- Thanks to a great work crew, we tore down the actual orchestra set-up in 40 minutes. A new record for us!
- At least 15,000 in attendance. Probably more.
- Very tired, very sore, but very happy with a weekend free of hassles, troubles and good music!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Posted by Osbasso at 7/18/2010 09:23:00 PM